disappointed.
I shared this story some time ago...but TODAY I'll like to share it one more time.
Long ago there was a kind hearted traveller who wants to see the world and meet different people. He hope to bring happiness to those who are less fortunate.
When he was travelling, he met a young beggar. The beggar beg the traveller for money and the traveller gave him all.
"He deserves to live a better life..." the traveller thought.
After he left, the beggar laughed behind his back.
"What a stupid traveller! He gave me all his money. I'll use it to gamble."
As the traveller travelled, the same incident occured. Many people took advantage of him.
He gave away his food, he gave away his clothes and he gave away his shoes....
He is happy...because he thought he brought some happiness to these people.
He continued till he had nothing left.
He went back to the old woman he gave his food to when she was hungry...she chased him away.
He went back to the beggar, the beggar did the same thing.
Same with the others....
Finally, he was chased out by the villiagers into the dark forest.
There he met the witches...
He witches said," Poor traveller...look at you with nothing on and nothing left. Pathetic! Let us end your sorrows by eating you up. We are hungry..."
"I'm not sad." said the traveller.
"I'm happy. Eat me if that will make you happy."
After that the witches laughed and started to eat him....
With his last breath, he said "Thank you."
End of story.
Very sad rite?
I guess, at times I felt like the traveller. I guess some of you felt so too.
Anyway, now i'm in a very lost and...Lost stage.
I think only time and patience will solve the problem.
Still, when you care so much....its almost impossible to let go...
Whatever, some people can never understand me.
and neither can i understand some people.
However, even if it takes yrs, I'll still try if this person is important to me.
even until now, my parents dun understand me thoroughly.
for u my fren.