After Friday Rendezvous
Monday, August 29, 2005
Last friday was Soka's Friday Rendezvous.
SHIROI really Rock the whole place down!
(Shiroi is my band)
We had soo much fun! The audience was Great!
People were standing and some even stand on their chairs and there were people jumping, dancing, and running around the hall?!
And half way through the YCF song people came running up the stage to sing with me!
They are
Mad! They are
Crazy! They are
Great!!!!!It was really touching...hearing people singing my YCF song and watching everyone enjoying themselves...
It was Great!I felt like a star all of a sudden... They are the best audience Shiroi has ever had.
WE LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!!I LOVE SHIROI !!!!!TING CHIEN, OBRIN, CHEE KIN, SHAUN.....U GUYS ARE THE BEST!!!!!I LOVE SOKA!!!!!*~PEACE OUT~*
Fullstop at
8/29/2005 04:47:00 am
[P]rofiles
Name: Michiko
Age: 22
D.O.B.: 040785
Band: Shiroi
Occupation: Style Advisor, Vocalist of Shiroi
Loves: Yuki(my dog), Shiroi, Soka Gakkai, Chocolate, Music, Fashion, Design, Animation
Hates: Thunder & Lignting, Cockroaches, Eggplants
Wants: Ipod Video, A Trip to Japan, A Kate Spade Bag, Off-White Les Paul with Gold Pick-ups,
My Own Jamming Studio