Meaningless...
My birthday is coming!!!
4th of July
Wow, time really fly....I'm hitting the "2".
I'm turning 20 in a few hours time.
Well, I'm wondering if i really act like a 20 years old.
Today went to Coco Latte with Diana and her 2 friends, PLUS wilson.
Just came back and...Not too bad...
Suppose to celebrate Diana's birthday and mine.
WELL...
Happy Birthday!
Met a few people there...which includes my friend, Eugene.
Believe it or not, I was just thinking about him when I step into the club.
I think my 6th sense is really Power!
HAHA~*
I managed to guess a guy's height the other day, just ONE try and Bingo!
I dun even know him. Saw him once at Black and thats it.
Call me "Anny the Predictor"!!!
*grinz*
I miss my Mum and Dad...
Hope they return soon.
I've always wanted freedom and later curfews when they were around.
Now that they are gone, I got what I wanted...
However,
I began to miss them dearly and wish they can come back and nag at me.
HAHA....crazy u'll say.
After gainning all these freedom which I used to YEARN for....
they seem so...NOTHING MUCH...
(if ya know wat i mean...)
Fark. I need some sleep....