Escape.
When a caged bird sings, birds singing in the sky are threby summoned and gather around; and when the flying birds gather around, the bird in the cage strives to get out. [Nichiren]

I think I like you AGAIN....
Tuesday, March 22, 2005

I think I like you again.
The feeling I once had long ago is coming back to me.
Why?
I feel damn horrible now.
Coz, you r attached.
Its wrong.
Very Wrong!
But deep down inside me, I hope I can make it right.
I want to win you over
but with what?
To you, I'm JUST another close female friend of yours...
I'm so horrible...
One part of me is like hoping everything will go wrong between you and your GF.
"Com'on! Screw it up Again!!!"
But another part of me is to want you to b happy.
"Stay Happily Everafter..."
....
Fark! I never expect myself to fall back into the same SHIT HOLE after the last fall.
It was a painful one...and a memorable one too...
I thought it was a good lesson, and it teach me not to be too greedy.
"Being his close fren, IS ENOUGH!"
*shake head*
NOOOO!!!
ITS NOT!
at least NOW I know its not....
How I wish you and your gf is the mistake and not me....
*selfish again*
ARGHHH....
!!!!!GIVE ME A BREAK!!!!!
Someone PLEASE! Save ME!!!


Fullstop at
3/22/2005 12:35:00 am

[P]rofiles

Name: Michiko
Age: 22
D.O.B.: 040785
Band: Shiroi
Occupation: Style Advisor, Vocalist of Shiroi
Loves: Yuki(my dog), Shiroi, Soka Gakkai, Chocolate, Music, Fashion, Design, Animation
Hates: Thunder & Lignting, Cockroaches, Eggplants
Wants: Ipod Video, A Trip to Japan, A Kate Spade Bag, Off-White Les Paul with Gold Pick-ups,
My Own Jamming Studio
[E]xits
Alvin Khoo
Xiang
Test Tube
Joshua
Delphine
Casper
Iskandar
Victoria
[T]agging


Get your free tag-board at cbox
[C]redits
Design & Concept: ChronoCube
Base Codes: effloresce} & wishix
Font: dafont
Image: ChronoCube
Brushes: Ca-pris
Software Used: Photoshop CS 2 & Dreamweaver 8
[A]rchives
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
January 2006
February 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
June 2007
October 2007