Suddenly, I started to think deep...
I am now sitting in my room.
My mind is blank.
Everything is so peaceful...
Too Peaceful.
I'm scared.
I'm suddenly afraid of life.
My brain kinda "erased" my past...and all seems like a dream.
I just realised that my day is just over.
What have I done today?
What must I do tomorrow?
What will happen the day after tomorrow?
I'm afraid of the future...
Say I'm timid, say I'm lousy...
I dun give a damn.
I just want everything to stop.
Suddenly, I feel like crying...
I've had enough!
Give me a break!
I hate it when I try to runaway from my problems.
When I'm with my friends, I'm a normal, happy Anny.
Once I'm alone,
I go back to my lonely underground world of unhappiness.
Can anyone take me away from this place?
Build a Castle of Happiness for me.
I doubt myself...
All the time.
Most of the time, I think I'm not good enough.
When friends tell me, "Anny, I love talking to you cause your are understanding and easy to talk to. And most importantly, YOU R TRUE...I like. you"
What? You like me? Why?
I never thought that I'm that good.
Even when people around me tells me so,
I doubt it.
I'm waiting for someone who I can really trust
and
this someone will build a Castle of Happiness for me.
However, I doubt again...
Cause, I've waited...and I'm getting more and more depress and sick of everything.
Just tired...