malvin, u make me wonder....
Recently, I've been thinking...
What if I still like him?
(a guy i used to like long ago)
We are very good friends and he has a gf now (his ex).
When I look at him, I think I still have this very special feeling for him.
Its not LOVE, definitly.
I just like him.
I like the way he do things, I like the way he thinks.
I like the kinda easy feeling I have with him
and most importantly,
I know he'll be there when I need him.
I never regret liking him last time
and
I never will.
I'm glad that he is happy with his gf and I hope they don't break up again.
I doubt so.
Looking at him sometimes makes me wonder
"When and how did we get so close?"
I think we just click.
He may not love me(as in BGR)
but
I think he love and treasure me as a Good Friend.
And I, felt the same way...
He'll forever be my good buddy and friend.
I love you!