Bloom Bloom Bloom~~~
Wednesday, February 16, 2005
Yesterday was V-Day
Still Alone
Still Happy
Its been the 20th year i spend it without a boyfriend...
BUT
Its nothing very sad or ashamed about.
*grinz*
I plan to save the best for him. So, I pushed a frenly outing with 1 of my single guy frens.
He laughed when I told him the reason. Even I also wanna laugh
But
Its okay~
Looking back at the old me
I think I'm Growing Up!
I see things more clearly and carefully now.
I'm happy for myself.
I'm graduating soon. Time really fly
and fly FAST...
Suddenly,
I seem so afraid...
Afraid of the Future
But
I guess its time for me to really plan out my path.
WHERE?
WHAT?
WHEN?
HOW?
so...
Dear Gohonzon, I trust you and I believe in you.
Take my hand
and Walk me to my Castle of Happiness and Love.
Fullstop at
2/16/2005 01:29:00 am
[P]rofiles
Name: Michiko
Age: 22
D.O.B.: 040785
Band: Shiroi
Occupation: Style Advisor, Vocalist of Shiroi
Loves: Yuki(my dog), Shiroi, Soka Gakkai, Chocolate, Music, Fashion, Design, Animation
Hates: Thunder & Lignting, Cockroaches, Eggplants
Wants: Ipod Video, A Trip to Japan, A Kate Spade Bag, Off-White Les Paul with Gold Pick-ups,
My Own Jamming Studio