if only u r not....
Tuesday, December 14, 2004
When i saw your picture on msn today....i thought i saw sunshine coming through the dark clouds. How i wish you are right in front of me. I miss u very much... How i wish u would just stay with me and never leave me....forever. but i know u cant. u r not mine...and never will be. I know i meant a lot to you and so r u to me. If you r reading this, i have to tell u that, "I NEVER EVER wanted to let u go. but i did, i have no choice. i set u free because I LOVE YOU too much to see u suffer... suffer because of me...." I know you want me to let go because u see me in pain. I let time heal me...heal my wound...but the scar will forever be there. But it was a sweet and bitter mistake... i miss all the things we used to do together... haa... i miss counting the number of sticks u smoke each day and telling u off. i miss your smell... i miss your everything.... erm...all these sound wrong....but i really miss u that much. i kept asking this question all the time, " will he come back to me one day?" but its a stupid question. coz 99% is no...and 1% is my only hope...but mayb 1% is still too much....i dunno... How i wish, one day, u will buy sunflower for me when i'm sad, just like wat i did for you last time. Lots of things had happened to me and are still happening....u missed a lot of things. U were not there...when i needed u most. but, its ok. i'll fill in the blanks for you later...soon. Till we meet, i'll miss you. When we've met and part, i know i'll miss you even more, MY SPECIAL FRIEND...
Fullstop at
12/14/2004 02:00:00 am
[P]rofiles
Name: Michiko
Age: 22
D.O.B.: 040785
Band: Shiroi
Occupation: Style Advisor, Vocalist of Shiroi
Loves: Yuki(my dog), Shiroi, Soka Gakkai, Chocolate, Music, Fashion, Design, Animation
Hates: Thunder & Lignting, Cockroaches, Eggplants
Wants: Ipod Video, A Trip to Japan, A Kate Spade Bag, Off-White Les Paul with Gold Pick-ups,
My Own Jamming Studio