Fark! Why am i so SUEH????!!!!
Thursday, December 09, 2004
Darn! The past 2 days was a horrible experience for me. I was happily sleeping in my bed on a normal tuesday morning...but i suddenly woke up feeling very uncomfortable. I felt like puking...the feeling was horrible. i tot i was dreaming, but when i realised that i wasn't i tried to convince myself that i'm just thinking too much, mayb its just a bit stuffy...but NO!!!! I continue to feel horrible...i look at the clock, it was just 620am. I got outta bed and walk to the toilet. And after a while i started vomiting....FREAK! anyway, i vomited 3 times from 630 to 720. Damn farked up! I can take it anymore, so i woke my dad up and asked him to send me to the nearby 24hours clinic. Wah lau! i cant even walk properly man...and i kept feel like puking...so just incase i reallly did during the journey, i brought a plastic bag with me...Haiz. (-___-) Finally, i met the doctor. he gave me jab to stop me from puking...and he say i had food poisoning...DARN! Y ALWAYS ME?! wah...since then i felt damn giddy, sleepy and tired....like i've just came back from the battle field. the puking feeling didn't go away when i got home. I can take it le, i just threw myself on the bed and slpt. While slp;ing, i realised i had high fever... why come at the wrong time???Slpt the whole farking day, couldn't eat anything coz once food touches my tongue, i'll haf that puking feeling back. The next day i felt better. however still very tired, giddy, slpy...and slow......(-____-) Haiz...Today finally made it to sch, coz if not, i'll die. Add -drop ends tml....better come before all the good stuffs are taken... FARK THE FARKING SYSTEM!!! *panting...* Sorry, just very pissed....
Fullstop at
12/09/2004 04:52:00 pm
[P]rofiles
Name: Michiko
Age: 22
D.O.B.: 040785
Band: Shiroi
Occupation: Style Advisor, Vocalist of Shiroi
Loves: Yuki(my dog), Shiroi, Soka Gakkai, Chocolate, Music, Fashion, Design, Animation
Hates: Thunder & Lignting, Cockroaches, Eggplants
Wants: Ipod Video, A Trip to Japan, A Kate Spade Bag, Off-White Les Paul with Gold Pick-ups,
My Own Jamming Studio