I wonder...
Wednesday, November 10, 2004
I've been thinking....is this good or bad? I guess its a signal to me that i have to grow up. I can't explain the feeling i'm having now. Its very complicated....anyway, a few friends saw my blog and they asked me wats the prob but i never tell them....can't tell. Anyway, i'm really touched by them. 1 tells me that she will always be by my side and i know she really mean it. the other 1 wants to meet me once his back in SG... thank you all. I really appreciate all your care and concern. When the right time comes, i'll let you know the story. Today seems to be a very quiet day. i was sick since Sunday. Had fever, cough, headache and sore throat. Now i started to sneeze....goodness. but the fever is gone. the rest, still ard. I was msging Mal yesterday, and i was sharing some secrets with him...(not the prob i was having) anyway, he told me something that made me a bit happy....(nothing to do with Mal) its about some1 else. haa....although i told him that watever he told me might not be true, i secretly hope that it is...haaa....anyway, Mal is in Australia now....(cursing) having a good time there i suppose? he left this afternoon, msged him this morning ask if he's done with his packing and as i expected, "No." WATS NEW?! (guys...) i was complaining that i want a present from AUS long time ago, ever since i knew he was going...hahahaha...but everytime he says, "NO!" (idiot....) BUT~ yesterday when i started my usual nagging about the present, i dunno wat happened but he just suddenly say," err...okay. see first. i might go buy chocolate...the chocolate damn nice. if i find it, i'll buy for you. thats IF i find it..." (btw, its sum special chocolate, i 4got the name...) I got to tok to lionel yesterday too! he was having fun over at the middle east...haaa. He complained that the internet cafe is very expansive....and he told me he's gonna be back this friday! YEAH~ I CAN START TO DISTURB HIM AGAIN!!!!! (jumping ard) haaa...i think he'll just go crazy....and wish that he's not back. haaa....TOO BAD! anyway, i miss him and i know i'll miss Mal soon too.....(he and his stupid things....stupid fat ass hamster!!!! hahahahahaha) anyway, christy is feeling very bored now....(making a lot of noise) haiz....wats new? its CHRISTY! hahahaha.....aiyah tired of typing....cya tml ba! bye!
Fullstop at
11/10/2004 11:23:00 pm
[P]rofiles
Name: Michiko
Age: 22
D.O.B.: 040785
Band: Shiroi
Occupation: Style Advisor, Vocalist of Shiroi
Loves: Yuki(my dog), Shiroi, Soka Gakkai, Chocolate, Music, Fashion, Design, Animation
Hates: Thunder & Lignting, Cockroaches, Eggplants
Wants: Ipod Video, A Trip to Japan, A Kate Spade Bag, Off-White Les Paul with Gold Pick-ups,
My Own Jamming Studio